The National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST) is a leading institution of Pakistan. It embodies a vision of becoming a leader in providing cutting edge education in emerging and traditional fields of sciences and technology. Its programmes, such as the Career Counselling and Education degree, aspire to connect an innovation-based knowledge hub with the contemporary societal needs.
The school aims to arm its prodigy with the knowledge and skills that transcend their respective fields of studies. Galvanizing a metamorphosis of individual aspirations resulting in the development of holistic personalities and an unwavering self-confidence to meet any contemporary real-world demand head on.
- Career Counselling Skills
- Career Development Theories
- Career Education through Curriculum
- Advance Practice Skills
- Career and Work Related Learning
- Developing Community Networks
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The admission of students in the various disciplines of the Masters programs will be based upon GRE (General)/ GMAT (as applicable) or GAT (General) conducted by NTS or Higher Education Apptitude Test (HAT) conducted by HEC with at least 50 accumulative test score, previous academic record of the applicant, and an interview conducted by the respective Institutions.
International932 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 932 USD per year during 24 months.
National students: 77000 PKR (per semester)
Living costs for Islamabad
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.