We aim to offer you the chance to learn with a culturally diverse group of peers to exchange ideas of best practice and enrich your own perspective of education in our increasingly interconnected world. Along the way, you’ll have the opportunity to build greater self-awareness and confidence as an educator, helping you to make a deeper and more meaningful impact on your students’ own learning journeys.
Delivered online with dedicated one-to-one support, this Learning and Teaching in Higher Education at Coventry University offers you the opportunity to learn flexibly and complete each module during the semester of study at a time and place that suits you, combining informative articles, engaging videos and in-depth discussions with fellow educators.
You will already be equipped with a good understanding of teaching, learning and assessment responsibilities within your current position at your institution. This course will allow you to underpin those skills and enhance them further, with the view of helping you progress your career throughout higher education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Teaching Practice in Higher Education
- Assessment and Feedback Practices in Higher Education
- Curriculum Design in Higher Education
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesPedagogy Teaching View 93 other Masters in Teaching in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Participants on the PgC LaTHE are normally required to have substantial ‘teaching’ responsibility and be currently employed at an HE level institution in the UK. Prospective students should currently have module leader responsibility at HE level. At the point of application, those students without module leader responsibility but can evidence substantial ‘teaching’ will be considered on a case by case basis. This course is work-based and designed for part-time attendance. It would be favourable for you to have access to a workplace mentor/critical friend, this should be discussed at the time of application with your current workplace/line manager who is supporting your application, and you will be expected to develop a network of support as you work through the course.
- Portfolio:The Course Learning Outcomes and assessment requirements are focused on students applying what they have learnt/are learning to teaching practice.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National4000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.