Florida Atlantic University's Nursing Administration and Financial Leadership core and cognate courses provide study central to advanced nursing management and financial practice; the nursing concentration courses offer content and practice in nursing and health care administration and finance, relevant to primary, secondary and/or tertiary settings in rapidly changing times. The Administrative and Financial Leadership in Nursing and Health Care concentration curriculum can be taken completely online and the needs of students in other geographic areas can be accommodated for the practicum.
- Adv. Nursing Practice: Grounded in Caring
- Philosophy & Theoretical Foundations of Advanced Nursing Practice Roles
- Leadership in Nursing Administration
- Leadership, Policy and Finance in Advanced Nursing Practice
- Financial Administration of Nursing Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 388 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The College of Business seeks a diverse, highly-qualified group of graduate students. Applications are evaluated on several factors emphasizing prior academic performance, GMAT or GRE scores, and the potential for scholarly and professional success.
- The Master of Accounting degree program is selective. Meeting the minimum admission requirements does not guarantee admission to the program. Students who have an undergraduate degree in accounting are preferable to those who do not have such degrees. Students who have been dismissed from any traditional (non-Executive) MAC or TAX program are not eligible for re-admission.
International20536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20536 USD per year during 24 months.
National20536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20536 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State7440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7440 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.