Florida Atlantic University's Nursing Administration and Financial Leadership core and cognate courses provide study central to advanced nursing management and financial practice; the nursing concentration courses offer content and practice in nursing and health care administration and finance, relevant to primary, secondary and/or tertiary settings in rapidly changing times. The Administrative and Financial Leadership in Nursing and Health Care concentration curriculum can be taken completely online and the needs of students in other geographic areas can be accommodated for the practicum.
- Adv. Nursing Practice: Grounded in Caring
- Philosophy & Theoretical Foundations of Advanced Nursing Practice Roles
- Leadership in Nursing Administration
- Leadership, Policy and Finance in Advanced Nursing Practice
- Financial Administration of Nursing Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Leadership View 327 other Masters in Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Florida Atlantic University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The College of Business seeks a diverse, highly-qualified group of graduate students. Applications are evaluated on several factors emphasizing prior academic performance, GMAT or GRE scores, and the potential for scholarly and professional success.
- The Master of Accounting degree program is selective. Meeting the minimum admission requirements does not guarantee admission to the program. Students who have an undergraduate degree in accounting are preferable to those who do not have such degrees. Students who have been dismissed from any traditional (non-Executive) MAC or TAX program are not eligible for re-admission.
International18981 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1026 USD per credit during 24 months.
National18981 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1026 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State6863 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 371 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.