Florida Atlantic University's Comparative Literature broadens the context of single works of literature, provides a method of looking beyond the national frontiers of languages and cultures, and studies major authors, periods, genres, trends and movements in international contexts.
Comparative Literature is also, by tradition, the study of literature beyond the geocultural boundaries of one particular country or hemispheric region. In addition, it pays special attention to the study of relationships between literature and other areas of knowledge and intellectual inquiry. These include linguistics, the visual and performing arts (e.g., cinema, painting, sculpture, architecture, music), philosophy, history, the social sciences (e.g., politics, economics, sociology), the sciences, religion, and so forth. In sum, it is the comparison of the literary with other spheres of human epistemology, expression and intellectual investigation.
- Advanced Research Methods in LLCL
- Primary Literature of Concentration
- LIT 6971 Thesis
- Secondary Area of Concentration
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesArt History Liberal Arts Literature View 808 other Masters in Literature in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The College of Business seeks a diverse, highly-qualified group of graduate students. Applications are evaluated on several factors emphasizing prior academic performance, GMAT or GRE scores, and the potential for scholarly and professional success.
- The Master of Accounting degree program is selective. Meeting the minimum admission requirements does not guarantee admission to the program. Students who have an undergraduate degree in accounting are preferable to those who do not have such degrees. Students who have been dismissed from any traditional (non-Executive) MAC or TAX program are not eligible for re-admission.
International15390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1026 USD per credit during 24 months.
National15390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1026 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State5565 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 371 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Boca Raton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.