About this Degree at the University of Toronto
Through flexible coursework, team-based, real-world translational challenges, and extensive mentorship and networking, the department facilitates self-directed collaborative “learning by doing”: students gain experience, expertise, and practical insights into development and design processes, regulatory frameworks, and translational networks and strategies to develop, lead, test, and implement innovations.
The Translational Research in the Health Sciences program’s mission is to challenge students to think differently so that they learn to champion change in their communities and contexts.
- Foundations in Translational Research
- Overview of Methods in Practices and Contexts
- Information, Media, and Communication Literacy for the Sciences
- Projects in Translational Research
- Capstone Project in Translational Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
8.0 full-course equivalents (FCEs)
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 43 other Masters in Health Administration in Canada
- Applicants are admitted on the basis of academic preparation, references, and motivation. All applicants must demonstrate exceptional scholarly achievement and significant research experience.
- An appropriate bachelor's (BSc) degree or an MD degree from a recognized university, and academic credentials and background preparation appropriate to the area of study with an A– average in at least three of the four years.
- Applicants with significant research, industry, or government experience in professional health science or related social science, and/or academic research master’s or PhD are also encouraged to apply.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV).
- A letter of intent or statement of professional goals.
- Three letters of reference.
International37960 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37960 CAD per year during 24 months.
National10550 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10550 CAD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Toronto
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.