- Focusing upon the impacts of climate variability on natural systems as well as human and socio-economic activities, this University of Southern Queensland's Master of Science Specialisation Applied Climate Science will develop your understanding of climate and how we adapt and manage variability on a regional and global level.
About this Program
- You will have the opportunity to decide between two different pathways of study in your masters degree:
- Research Project track — the Research Project track equips you with research skills and allows you to develop a research thesis through a project in your chosen disciplinary application area.
- Research Training track — the Research Training track allows you to develop your research capability and gain specialised cognitive and technical skills to prepare for a professional career in science.
- Asset Management in an Engineering Environment
- Property Development
- Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing
- GIS Programming and Visualisation
- Geographic Information Systems
- Spatial Analysis and Modelling
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply throughout the year and for courses that start in three different semesters
- Apply early, to make sure you secure a place
DisciplinesGeography Climate Studies & Meteorology Geographical Information Systems (GIS) View 22 other Masters in Geographical Information Systems (GIS) in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 3-year Bachelor degree from an Australian university or equivalent. or
- equivalent professional work experience, as determined through the Credit and Exemption procedure
International37600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37600 AUD per year during 24 months.
National29600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29600 AUD per year during 24 months.
- Commonwealth supported: AUD 8021
- External/Online: AUD 37600
Living costs for Toowoomba
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.