The Construction Engineering and Management program from the National University of Sciences and Technology is tailored to equip graduates with the requisite knowledge and skills in order to meet the latest challenges in their respective fields. The goal of SCEE is to undertake basic and applied research to educate the next generation of academia and industry leaders, and prepare students for successful careers in relevant professions. '
SCEE has a competent and experienced faculty, and is equipped with state-of-the-art laboratories, sophisticated equipment and computing facilities. It has an excellent library with the latest books, journals and technical reports pertaining to relevant disciplines. It offers an enabling environment for dynamic students looking for challenging and adventurous professions, such as Civil and Environmental Engineering and Geographical Information Systems.
- Contract Management
- Construction Project Administration
- Construction Planning, Scheduling And Control
- Safety Management In Construction
- MS Thesis
- Concrete Materials And Technology
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The admission of students in the various disciplines of the Masters programs will be based upon GRE (General)/ GMAT (as applicable) or GAT (General) conducted by NTS or Higher Education Apptitude Test (HAT) conducted by HEC with at least 50 accumulative test score, previous academic record of the applicant, and an interview conducted by the respective Institutions.
International933 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 933 USD per year during 18 months.
National students: 77000 PKR (per semester)
Living costs for Islamabad
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.