Become a Leader in Engineering
The Engineering Management program of Vanderbilt University allows you to develop applicable management skills for leading diverse, engineering-focused teams. In the program, you will learn directly from Vanderbilt faculty who are active practitioners in their fields.
Why Earn a Master’s in Engineering Management Online from Vanderbilt?
As one of the top 15 universities in the United States and renowned for research internationally, Vanderbilt is a place where you can connect with the world’s foremost leaders in engineering and technology.1 Vanderbilt has been recognized by Reuters2 as a top-20 Most Innovative University worldwide for its students’ and faculty’s ability to “advance science, invent new technologies and power new markets and industries.”
As a student in the master’s in engineering management online program, you will gain insight into emerging engineering leadership practices through exposure to the School’s active research community and direct interaction with faculty driving discoveries in the field.
- Strategic Technology Management
- Applied Leadership in Engineering Management
- Technology Forecasting
- Operations and Supply Chain Strategy
- Marketing of Technology Products
- Program and Project Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEngineering Management View 138 other Masters in Engineering Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An undergraduate degree in engineering or a STEM field, and it is preferred that you have at least two years of professional experience in a relevant position
- Online Application
- Statement of Purpose: One required statement of purpose and one optional personal statement
- Letters of Recommendation: Three are required
- No application fee is required
- No GRE scores are required to apply. However, you may submit them if you feel it would strengthen your application.
- Two years of professional experience in a relevant position
International64500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2150 USD per credit during 12 months.
National64500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2150 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.