Florida Atlantic University's Clinical Mental Health Counseling graduates will have completed all the academic requirements to become a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) in Florida. The emphasis of this Master's degree program is on developing skills in counseling individuals, families and groups, using the best theoretical and research-based practices. The goals are to help clients to become stabilized and to achieve as optimal functioning as possible.
- Life Span Development
- Legal, Ethical and Professional Issues in Counseling
- Appraisal and Evaluation in Counseling
- Career Development
- Multicultural Counseling for Diverse Populations
- Group Counseling
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSociology Counselling Psychology View 715 other Masters in Counselling Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The College of Business seeks a diverse, highly-qualified group of graduate students. Applications are evaluated on several factors emphasizing prior academic performance, GMAT or GRE scores, and the potential for scholarly and professional success.
- The Master of Accounting degree program is selective. Meeting the minimum admission requirements does not guarantee admission to the program. Students who have an undergraduate degree in accounting are preferable to those who do not have such degrees. Students who have been dismissed from any traditional (non-Executive) MAC or TAX program are not eligible for re-admission.
International15390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1026 USD per credit during 24 months.
National15390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1026 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State5565 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 371 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Boca Raton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.