Start your journey in this globally connected industry with an MBA from Coventry University , shortlisted for UK University of the Year in the Guardian and Sunday Times Universities Guide 2021.
The Master of Business Administration at Coventry University uses blended learning and is taught in English, which will allow you to receive all the benefits of a UK university while learning in Wrocław, Poland. An MBA qualification from a top UK university will help you work towards better career prospects and salary.
The wide-ranging content of this MBA offers considerable flexibility, whether you decide to specialise in one of the management disciplines or take an overview of them all.
You might decide to go into consultancy, whether joining a leading global firm or a more ‘niche’ business, specialising in a particular sector, management function or country.
During the course of your study, you will develop strong analytical skills, clear perspectives on strategy and strategic thinking, and highly effective communication and research skills. These are all in demand from employers in private, public, and third-sector organisations around the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Models and Processes
- Financial Analysis
- Organisational Behaviour and Learning
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Leadership and Change Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Relations Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 72 other Masters in International Relations in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An undergraduate degree in any discipline, obtained from a recognised university/HE institution, or an equivalent qualification in a business related area.
- Applicants will also need to have a minimum of two years post-degree full-time work experience. We will also consider applicants who do not hold an undergraduate degree but who can demonstrate significant work experience or hold professional qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11580 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11580 GBP per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA6370 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6370 GBP per year during 24 months.
- EU students: 28,600 zł
- International students: 52,000 zł
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.