This Industrial Mathematics with Computer Applications course at Savitribai Phule Pune University is designed as per the guidelines of UGC for creating the opportunities in the IT field for Mathematics students. Since so far IT industries used to have Computer Experts and Mathematicians with separate job profiles, this course eliminates this discrimination and creates Technologists with both flavors. It is worth mentioning here that the course came to be due to demand for mathematical knowledge and mathematical aptitude in industries and R&D sectors.
What you will learn
This course deals with heavy mathematics; as such the M. Sc. (Tech.) degree is equivalent to M.Sc. (Mathematics) course. This degree course is also equivalent to Master of Computer Applications (MCA) as well as M. Tech. (Computer Science).
- Advanced Calculus
- Measure and Integration
- Differential Equations
- Functional Analysis
- Complex Analysis
- Field Theory
- Java Programming
- Operating Systems
- Designs and Analysis of Algorithms
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMathematics Computer Sciences View 75 other Masters in Computer Sciences in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree / marksheets - originals with photocopies
- Passport (first and last page copy)
- Visa copy
- Updated R.P. copy
- All documents need to be translated into English
- It is mandatory that the mark sheet is attested by the Ministry of Education or the Indian Embassy in your country or your Country Mission, i.e. your Embassy or Consulate in India.
- If the marksheet is from a Foreign University, an Association of Indian Universities (AIU) Equivalence Certificate is mandatory.
- English proficiency: all foreign students from non-English speaking countries have to take the English Proficiency Test (EPT)
International192 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 192 USD per year during 36 months.
National192 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 192 USD per year during 36 months.
- University entrance fee (International): $1097
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.