You’ll gain an advanced understanding of the role of technology in the development of textile materials and products, including contemporary innovations in the fashion and textile industry.
- This Textile Sustainability and Innovation degree at University of Leeds will equip you with a diverse range of knowledge and professional skills.
- Career opportunities include sustainability management roles in fashion and textile industry and retailors, textile innovation and/or product development, fashion buyers, textile management, technical consultancy, garment technologists, testing laboratory professionals, technical marketing and support, colour technologists, retail and supply chain management, textile technology/engineering positions, project scientists and quality assurance.
- You could also choose to continue with postgraduate research at PhD level.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Technical Textiles and Nonwovens
- Fashion Industry Analysis
- Colour: Forecasting to Retail
- Healthcare Materials and Products
- Digital Design and Printing
- Sustainable Innovation and Manufacturing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 143 other Masters in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in United Kingdom
- You’ll need a bachelor degree with a 2:1 (hons) or equivalent qualification, preferably in: a textile-related subject, management, business, design, or a related science, engineering or social science subject.
- We’ll also consider your application if you have a 2:2 degree combined with relevant experience, such as in employment, an internship, or a year in industry; we’ll also consider applicants without a formal degree who hold a relevant professional qualification, such as from The Textile Institute or Society of Dyers and Colourists.
- You’ll be required to respond to the questions in the supporting statement section of the online application form.
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.