With a highly-trained faculty, specialised coursework and blended learning, the MS Healthcare Management and Innovation from Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) is the first and only programme in Pakistan that connects both medical and management practitioners to a myriad of exciting opportunities in the health sector. It will cater to the fast expanding healthcare industry which is projected to grow even further. The degree provides extensive professional development opportunities and extensive industry connections. Students will be exposed to state-of-the-art industry practices and will be taught how to apply them in any context.
- Business Economics
- Organisations and Leadership
- Financial Management and Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Health Systems Management
- Healthcare Policy, Politics and Law
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Healthcare
- Managing Healthcare Operations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine View 10 other Masters in Public Health in Pakistan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Successful completion of sixteen (16) years of education leading to a Master's or Bachelor's degree from a university recognised by the Higher Education Commission (HEC), Pakistan.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or NTS GAT (General)
International5858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5858 USD per year during 24 months.
National5858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5858 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Lahore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.