Develop your skills and deepen your knowledge of advanced health clinical practice with this tailored Master's course. Our MSc in Advanced Clinical Practice is designed for current practitioners who are registered with a professional body and who would like to become advanced clinical practitioners.
Your studies are based around four pillars: clinical practice, leadership and management, education, and research. This will help you develop specialist knowledge and work autonomously to make decisions in complex situations.
Career after the Master’s in Advanced Clinical Practice at University of Greenwich
You will be required to be working in clinical practice for a minimum of 20 hours a week. Part of this should constitute your work-based learning which will be in your area of practice organised by you and your employer.
Leading and Managing Complexity for Advanced Clinical Practice
Assessment and Decision Making Skills for Advanced Clinical Practice
Work Based Learning One: Developing Advanced Clinical Practice Skills through Work Based Learning
Enquiry Skills for Research in Health and Care Practice
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
We have no formal deadlines for applications submitted to the university, however, you should make sure to apply as soon as possible
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences Clinical Psychology View 331 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in United Kingdom
You are expected to have successfully completed a Level 6 programme of study and have the required experience within a specified scope of practice:
- A first degree; normally 2:2 or above; or equivalent study;
- Current registration with the NMC or HCPC or other relevant PSRB;
- Relevant post-qualifying experience or equivalent, with evidence of study post-qualifying /initial registration, this study providing the underpinning knowledge and skills required for the development of a specialist role/practice
- Currently working no less than 20 hours per week within an appropriate role with relevant experience;
- Agreement from their manager that they are in a role that facilitates any required assessment of clinical practice.
- Applicants who do not have English as their first language must demonstrate an IELTS score of at least 7 (University requirement for non-EU students only).
International10000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 GBP per year during 36 months.
National10000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for City of London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.