The Global MBA curriculum at Chonnam National University includes finance, accounting, human resource management, marketing, production management, international business, and MIS: these subjects are necessity for every student to become a professional business leader.
Students take 45 credits for 4 semesters based on their personal work history, aptitude, and future career. In the second academic year, students take on the Capstone Project through which they compile their knowledge and field training experience during the MBA course. Such a systematic curriculum enables students to be fully equipped with the necessary knowledge, in-depth expertise, and comprehensive and practical perspectives essential to become qualified business leaders.
- The school is promoting globalization of MBA education by building a network with excellent MBA programs abroad, especially with MBA programs in Asian countries forming a specialized Asian Business program. This program also offers an opportunity to study abroad in excellent MBA programs in countries with world economic power such as the U.S., China, Thailand, and India.
Highly competitive program:
- This school enhances competitiveness of graduates by providing the opportunity to develop language skills and global minds through lectures given in English, study-abroad programs, and international internship programs.
Field training-oriented program:
- This program helps develop entrepreneurship through lectures by renowned guest speakers, through special lectures by management of large corporations and experts from various fields. Additionally, the Capstone Project and actual case analysis by adjunct professors with abundant hands-on experience are focused on working with corporation and field training required by the corporation environment.
First class faculty:
- The faculty is composed of excellent professors in the School of Business at CNU, adjunct professors who are experts with hands-on experience, and renowned professors from around the world.
Wide network of human resources:
- This school provides the opportunity to build a wide network of human resources with corporations, professors, adjunct professors, colleagues, and alumni.
- The school provides various scholarships for students to concentrate on their studies. For those applicants who are in the NIIED scholarship program, the School gladly offers an additional scholarship that will help the students focus on their study in our MBA Program.
- Understanding Business
- Strategic Management
- Business Communication
- Financial Accounting
- Entrepreneurship and Business Ethics
- Financial Markets, Institutions, and Instruments
- Commercialization of Technology
- International Business
- Business Environment in Emerging Markets
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing Strategy
- Human Resource Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 4 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in South Korea
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Chonnam National University and/or in South Korea, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
A complete application package must include:
- Completed application forms
- Two confidential letters of recommendation
- An official academic transcripts from every college/university attended
- An original or notarized copy of degree certificate
Academic degrees from authorized educational institution by the ministry of education in your own country are only recognized.
Applicants with no nationality or with a dual Korean citizenship are not eligible.
- TOEFL or IELTS score report or equivalent
- Submission of GRE or GMAT score recommended if available
- A Copy of passport
- Proof of employment (if applicable)
International6772 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3386 USD per semester during 18 months.
KRW 4,442,000 / semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.