In Montana State University's English Education programs, students develop close mentoring relationships with faculty members and pursue research and writing on their chosen topic of inquiry. Graduate courses in both options stretch across the areas of English: writing, literacies, place, and the teaching and learning of literature.
- English Foundations and Critical English Education
- Research Methods in English and Literacy Education
- Place-Based English & Literacy Curriculum
- Special Topics in Teaching English Language Arts and Literacy in the Middle/High School
- Studies in Critical Theory
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Languages Linguistics View 1228 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official undergraduate transcripts verifying all Bachelor’s Degree coursework, as well as any graduate coursework to be considered toward the M.A.
- Three (3) professional references
- Statement of Intent:
- Writing Sample
- In addition to the above, international applicants will be required to submit a variety of additional documentation including English proficiency scores. Please see International application process for further information.
International17692 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17692 USD per year during 24 months.
National17692 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17692 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State5568 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5568 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.