Montana State University's Master of Education (MEd) degree in Curriculum and Instruction is designed to meet the needs of elementary and secondary classroom teachers, subject matter specialists, and educational scholars and researchers. The MEd degree has two options: the Professional Educator and Educational Researcher.
- This totally online program and consists of 21 semester credits (7 courses). The program is for teachers who want to add an endorsement in K-12 Library Media to an existing teaching license or take courses for certification in Library Media.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducational Psychology Instructional Design View 188 other Masters in Instructional Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application and the non-refundable $60 application fee
- Official transcripts from each university attended (MSU transcripts past 1988 need not be submitted)
- Official entrance exam scores (GRE or GMAT)
- Three letters of recommendation. Applicants will be prompted to submit contact information for each recommender during the online application process. The applicant should ask people who are able to judge the applicants ability to succeed in graduate school (e.g., one's undergraduate accounting professors, a CPA who served as a supervisor during an internship, other faculty). Please do not ask for letters of recommendation from family members, friends, roommates, etc.
- One page essay about one's motivations for entering the program
- International students must also submit official TOEFL or IELTS scores,a financial certificate with supporting documents, and degree certificates.
International17692 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17692 USD per year during 24 months.
National17692 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17692 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State5568 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5568 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.