General Requirements of Montana State University's Mechanical Engineering programme:
- 30 credits total
- 3xx level courses are not allowed
- Up to 9 credits of 4xx level courses may be used
- Courses with grades below C- cannot be used to satisfy graduation requirements
- Three credits (min.) registration required during term of graduation (1 credit with in absentia graduation request on file)
- Advanced Engineering Analysis
- Numerical Sol to Engr Problems
- Continuum Mechanics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Mechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 1825 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor's degree (or higher) or the equivalent from an accredited, government-recognized university. These degrees are generally four-year-long programs.
- B average or higher from your undergraduate study (3.0/4.0 GPA, or equivalent).
- GRE test scores. Most department require this exam, but not all. A combined score of 300 is preferable. Study and preparation before taking the GRE is recommended.
- Evidence of English language proficiency.
- 3 letters of recommendation.
- A personal statement.
- Official transcripts for all post-secondary coursework completed.
International17692 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17692 USD per year during 24 months.
National17692 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17692 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State5568 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5568 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Bozeman
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.