The 21st century, an extremely dynamic era with rapid development worldwide , is now becoming a century of “aging”. The generation of population aging has addressed an issue that the need of professionals in long-term care can no longer to be ignored. Facing this issue, developed countries has made efforts to cultivate long-term care professionals, and see this as a goal in higher education.
Characteristics of the Health Informatics and Management program at Chang Gung University:
- The international program of health informatics and management is to "cultivate interdisciplinary elites who has international competitiveness".
- Designing interdisciplinary courses: the courses are built around “Health Informatics”, and use at least 20 related academic departments as references to combine the knowledge of health, information, and management, and to design interdisciplinary courses that are in line with world trends and are forward-looking and flexible.
- Provide professional and advanced English courses to improve students' language ability to prepare for studying abroad.
- Corporate visits, ex-situ teaching, and international study programs. Students will go abroad, and the department will invite experts and scholars from international institutions to attend lectures and academic visits to expand their international horizons and enhance their international competitiveness.
- Cultivating core knowledge in Health Management, Information Technology and Management Science
- Assist international medical institutions and the health industry in decision-making, management and data analysis
- Become a cross-field statistical analyst/data science expert
- Organize and manage of the alternative medicine and health industries
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Data Mining in Health Science
- Project Management in Health Industry
- Data Science with Python
- Information Technology and Health Care
- Medical Information System Analysis and Design
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Notarized and authenticated diploma/graduation certificate and transcript. If the transcripts and diplomas (or graduation certificates) are not in Chinese or English, please verify the original documents and the translation of the documents before you arrive in Taiwan.
- Letters of recommendation
- Photocopy of the applicant’s passport (first two pages) or nationality certificate
- English proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS)
International2854 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1427 EUR per semester during 12 months.
National2854 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1427 EUR per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Taoyuan City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.