Individuals with combined technical expertise and business skills are increasingly in demand by organizations that seek sustainable competitive advantage. As part of its commitment to providing high quality education at both the undergraduate and graduate levels, the University of Sharjah launched a graduate program leading to a Master's Degree in Engineering Management (MEM).
The main goals of the MEM program are:
- To prepare engineers from various specializations to address advanced and challenging engineering problems taking into account the technical and socio-economic factors and implications.
- To prepare its graduates to assume leading roles in their organizations in the determination of best approaches to manage changes in the engineering processes and benefit from relevant technological innovations.
- To equip its graduates with the knowledge and skills to interact and communicate effectively with professionals from other specializations within and outside their organizations.
- To equip its graduates with the knowledge, skills and awareness of long-term sustainability factors associated with the adoption of any engineering process or product.
- Management for Engineers
- Economic Analysis of Engineering Systems
- Supply Chain Management
- Operations Management
- Engineering Project Management
- Engineering Statistical Analysis
- Safety Engineering Management
- Information Technology in Construction Management
- Accounting and Finance for Engineers
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Engineering Management General Engineering & Technology View 9 other Masters in Engineering Management in United Arab Emirates
- The student must hold a bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognized university with a CGPA of 3.00 out of 4.00. Students with a CGPA between 2.5 and 2.99 may be admitted conditionally.
- The degree must be in a major that qualifies the student to study the master's program.
- Attachment of ‘no objection certificate’ from the authorities responsible for national service for male Emirati students.
- Attachment of a letter of study approval from the Kuwait Embassy Cultural Office for Kuwaiti students only.
- Attachment of People of Determination card (if applicable).
- In case the student works in a certain place, please attach a letter from the employer stating that the student is working for this agency.
International11055 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 670 EUR per credit during 24 months.
National11055 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 670 EUR per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Sharjah
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.