- To analyze the complexity of the economic dimension of tourism and its connection to regional development
- To evaluate the economic impact of tourism
- To plan and manage tourism projects
- To use advanced research methods and techniques
- To contribute to the setting and implementation of policies in the domains of tourism and regional development
Our Masters is integrated in a Double Degree Program with the Master's in Economics of Tourism: Monitoring and Evaluation, offered by the University of the Balearic Islands (Spain).
Students that conclude our Masters can also obtain the Degree of the Master's in Economics of Tourism: Monitoring and Evaluation, by spending a semester at the University of the Balearic Islands and approving in 30 ECTS.
- Consumer behaviour
- Economics of regional development
- Tourism ans sustainability
- Tourism economics
- Economic geography
- Methods of regional analysis
- Research methodologies
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Tourism & Leisure View 24 other Masters in Economics in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Application Fee: 50 Euros
- Simple photocopy of passport or identification document
- Declaration on honor that it meets the conditions required
- Document proving the completion of Portuguese secondary education or equivalent, or the necessary and sufficient qualification for access to higher education in the country of origin, duly certified by the competent authorities
- Document proving the classification obtained
- Proof of language proficiency in the language of instruction
- The candidate will have to prove, by means of a certificate, the domain independent of the language in which the course is taught, under the terms foreseen for levels B1 and B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
International2666 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA2000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Faro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.