This Executive MBA at Savitribai Phule Pune University aims to be relevant in today’s globalized world where experience and ability to manage change is the crux. The learning from the real life and fictitious case studies discussed in the classes and the projects done over the curriculum, prepares the participants for most business challenges they can expect at workplace. PUMBA places a special focus on international business and sensitization to cross-cultural issues associated with globalization further equips them for today’s business needs.
Participants have an opportunity to complete the project work related to their own industry, or industry of their own choice. This gives the participants the opportunity to test the application aspects of classroom learning. The participants can choose the set of electives in third and fourth semester from amongst the range of specializations offered by PUMBA, which will enable them to get a deeper knowledge in their areas of special interest.
- Lectures on PUMBA campus are conveniently scheduled in the evening (6.30 PM to 9.30 PM during Monday to Saturday) so that candidate can pursue this programme while working.
- Candidates are evaluated continuously through seminars, presentations, assignments, case submissions as well as mid-term and end-term examinations.
- Faculty for this programme is derived from amongst the best talent in the industry and academics with rich experience in the concerned subject and industry.
- There is a strong emphasis on seeking solutions and working together as a group throughout the course. The aspect of leadership is ingrained in the very structure of the course. Participants are given group assignments and exposed to the challenges of teamwork.
- The aspect of time management is the key to the programme as it moulds to balance domestic requirements, job commitments and learning during the course. Successful time management and achieving the right ‘Work life balance’ is a key factor in achieving a sustainable competitive advantage in today’s world.
- Management Accounting
- Legal Aspects of Business
- Business Communications
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Management Information Systems
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Business Policy & Strategic Management
- International Business Management
- Business Environment & Managing for Excellence
- Digital Marketing & Customer Relationship Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Executive MBA View 53 other Masters in Business Administration in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The interested candidate needs to be a Graduate in any discipline from UGC/AICTE/AIU recognized University/Institution or equivalent with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of reserved category candidates); AND
- Minimum of work 3 years experience at managerial / Executive level after results declaration of Graduation Examination till the date of application. Work experience obtained only after graduation results will be considered.
- Managers of private and public sectors and Government (State and Central) located in and around Pune region and having the requisite experience are the potential candidates.
- Entrepreneurs with sizable business and having the requisite experience can also apply provided the business is registered in their name (Proprietor or Partner or one of the Directors).
International930 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 930 USD per year during 24 months.
National930 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 930 USD per year during 24 months.
- University entrance fee (International): $1097
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.