Founded in the year 1971, Department of Management Sciences (PUMBA), Savitribai Phule Pune University has since been a centre of learning and development. It has been constantly metamorphosing itself to be at the forefront of the evolutionary academic entity on one side and a skilled human resource provider to the corporate world on the other. This MBA - Pharma-Biotechnology programme is offered by Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- Two Years consisting of four Semesters
- Focus on Business Development and Marketing
- Unique modules of IPR (Intellectual Property Rights), Entrepreneurship Development, IKM (Innovation and Knowledge Management)
- Continuous evaluation and assessments through the semester
- Summer Training for 50 days in a biotechnology sector related organization
- An opportunity to create your own Business Plan: at PUMBA we believe that a well-done business plan is realistic and conveys the energy and optimism you feel about your business's future. It is an opportunity to convince the world that your idea is worth the time, energy and money it will take to make it a reality
- Small group activities for enhancement of soft skills are conducted
- Management and Organizational Behavior
- Biotechnology and Pharmacology
- Business Economics
- Marketing Management
- BT & Pharma Plant Management
- Pharmaceutical Management
- Research Methodology and Biostatistics
- Knowledge, Innovation and Intellectual Property Rights Management
- Emerging Trends in Biotechnology
- Ethics and Environment Safety
- Management in Biotech Industry
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPharmacy Biotechnology Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 30 other Masters in Biotechnology in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A candidate who has either passed with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate (45% in case of reserved category candidates from Maharashtra State only) or appeared at the final year examination in any Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Sciences, Agriculture, Ayurveda, Medicine, Engineering, Pharmacy, Technology, Veterinary Sciences, Technology Engineering from a university recognized by the Association of Indian University (AIU) would be treated as eligible.
- In addition the students need to qualify in the entrance examination, ATMA test as part of admission procedure.
- English proficiency: all foreign students from non-English speaking countries have to take the English Proficiency Test (EPT)
International954 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 954 USD per year during 24 months.
National964 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 964 USD per year during 24 months.
- University entrance fee (International): $1097
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.