Students in the MBA programme offered by the Department of Management Sciences at Savitribai Phule Pune University can choose between five specializations in the following functional areas: Marketing, Finance, Systems, Human Resource, and Operations.
The first two trimesters prepare a strong base in various subjects such as Finance, Marketing, Systems, Human Resource, Operations as well as Communications Skill, Information Technology, Quantitative Skills, etc.
Graduates of the MBA program will be ready to engage in successful career pursuits covering a broad spectrum of areas in corporate, non-profit organizations, public policy, entrepreneurial ventures and engage in life-long learning.
- Managerial Accounting
- Organizational Behaviour
- Economic Analysis for Business Decisions
- Business Research Methods
- Digital Business
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resources Management
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Management
- Enterprise Performance Management
- Indian Ethos & Business Ethics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Management Studies View 39 other Masters in Business Administration in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A student must have passed with minimum 50 percent marks or equivalent CGPA (45 percent in case of backward class and persons with disability) in any bachelors degree awarded by any University.
- Bachelor's degree (1st, 2nd & 3rd year) marksheets - originals with photocopies
- Passport (first and last page copy)
- Visa copy
- Updated R.P. copy
- All documents need to be translated into English
- It is mandatory that the mark sheet is attested by the Ministry of Education or the Indian Embassy in your country or your Country Mission, i.e. your Embassy or Consulate in India.
- If the marksheet is from a Foreign University, an Association of Indian Universities (AIU) Equivalence Certificate is mandatory.
- English proficiency: all foreign students from non-English speaking countries have to take the English Proficiency Test (EPT)
International954 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 954 USD per year during 24 months.
National954 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 954 USD per year during 24 months.
- University entrance fee (International): $1097
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.