The Post-Master's degree (Bac +6) is accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles (CGE). This program meets the expectations of professionals who are seeking vocational retraining or students who are looking for a specialization or a dual skill-set.
The school is now listed under the Institut Polytechnique de Paris umbrella that has reached the 49th worldwide position for its first entry in the QS World University Rankings 2022 and the 12th worldwide rank and 1st in continental Europe rank in the QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2022. For its first ranking in the THE World University Rankings 2022, IP Paris has ranked 3rd in France.
Our Post-Masters Degrees at Télécom Paris cover all the strategic areas of digital technology: Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud, Network Design and Architecture, Cybersecurity, Mobility, Multiservice platforms, Information Systems Management, Embedded Systems, IoT, etc., as well as emerging sectors such as virtual reality, digital transformation, to meet the challenges of tomorrow's economy and provide new career development opportunities.
They take place over a period of 12 to 17 months with a 4 to 6 month professional thesis internship.
A Job at the Heart of Digital Challenges
- The range of Post-Master’s degrees offered by Télécom Paris is structured around the school's main strengths:
- Scientific expertise relying on research, teaching and entrepreneurship.
- Pedagogical innovation and dissemination of scientific and professional knowledge in the major fields of digital technology.
- A unique innovation ecosystem based on the quality and breadth of training.
Our Post-Master’s degrees are aimed at:
- Master's degree graduates
- Students having completed the first year of a Masters’degree and three years of professional experience.
Post-Master’s Degrees (Full-time - Palaiseau Campus):
- Big data (taught in English)
- Design, Network Architecture and Cybersecurity
- Mobile Networks, IoT and 5G
- Cybersecurity and Cyberdefence
- Artificial Intelligence (in partnership with ENSTA Paris)
- Embedded Systems
- Digital Project Manager with UX Design skills
Executive Post-Master’s Degrees (Part-time – Palaiseau Campus):
- Network and Cybersecurity Architect
- Corporate Digital Architect
- Information Systems Manager (in partnership with ESSEC)
- Smart Mobility (in partnership with Ecole des Ponts ParisTech)
International Dual Post-Master’s degrees (part-time – France & partner country)
- Regulation of the Digital Economy (in partnership with Arcep Burkina Faso)
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship (in partnership with École Polytechnique, ENSTA Paris and Zhejiang University)
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Deadlines are different for each program.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Data Science & Big Data IT Security View 28 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Applicants must hold a degree equivalent to five years of higher education: a MSc or MBA in engineering, computer science or applied mathematics.
They may as well hold a Bachelor’s degree (4 years of study) and have at least 3 years of professional experience.
The tuition fee depends on the Post-Master degree.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.