The modern day world is fast, complicated and challenging. In this scenario every country is trying to get the best in commercial dealing and help economy to grow. The growth of the nation depends upon its business, trade and commerce with highly developed industries. The modern day business requires highly trained and skillful young men and this requirement can be fulfilled by right Commerce education and curriculum. The aim of Commerce education is to train and make the Commerce graduates capable of facing the challenges of the society.
The Commerce programme at Savitribai Phule Pune University offers courses and electives in the following areas:
- Corporate Accounting and Financial Management
- Banking and Finance
- Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
- Business Processes
The Master of Commerce programme structure aims to provide:
- A conducive environment for learning and dissemination knowledge.
- To develop research orientation.
- Establish a strong theoretical foundation.
- Prepare students to accept challenges, face them and achieve success in life.
- Contemporary Issues in Indian Economics
- Statistical Methods for Business Research
- Management of Change and Organization Development
- Advanced Management Accounting
- Entrepreneurship and New Venture Development
- Developmental Economics and Business Environment
- Advanced Financial Management
- Operational Research
- Strategic Management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree (1st, 2nd & 3rd year) marksheets - originals with photocopies
- Passport (first and last page copy)
- Visa copy
- Updated R.P. copy
- All documents need to be translated into English
- It is mandatory that the mark sheet is attested by the Ministry of Education or the Indian Embassy in your country or your Country Mission, i.e. your Embassy or Consulate in India.
- If the marksheet is from a Foreign University, an Association of Indian Universities (AIU) Equivalence Certificate is mandatory.
- English proficiency: all foreign students from non-English speaking countries have to take the English Proficiency Test (EPT)
International189 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 189 USD per year during 24 months.
National189 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 189 USD per year during 24 months.
University entrance fee (International): $1097
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.