- The Department of Statistics at Panjab University has an excellent infrastructure for the teaching and research activities at M.Sc., M.Phil. and Ph.D. levels. The courses are designed to develop a class of analytic and inferential aptitude among the students through rigorous practical assignments along with exposure to industries.
- This Department is a "Department of Special Assistance" (DSA) under the Special Assistance Programme (SAP) of the UGC for the last 20 years based on its excellence in teaching and research. The Department was also under COSIST and FIST scheme of UGC and DST respectively.
- Multiple Comparison Procedures
- Reliability and Survival Analysis
- Applied Statistics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Every candidate must apply for the Reserved / Additional Category(ies) to which he/she belongs to in the Admission Form. All candidates will be considered in the General Category irrespective of the fact that they have claimed for admission under Reserved/ Additional Categories. No candidate shall be considered for admission against any Reserved Category (ies) for which he/she has not applied.
- All information relating to admission shall be uploaded on the Online Notice Board of the concerned department as well as on the Physical Notice Board.
International101 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 101 USD per year during 12 months.
National101 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 101 USD per year during 12 months.
- Rs. 7500
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.