- The Geology programme is offered at the Panjab University.
- The department has continued to get funding under SAP-CAS programme of UGC. The department has also received funding from the Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India under COSSIST (1984-1989) and FIST (2002-2007) for improving the infrastructure in research and teaching.
Hydrogeology & Environmental Geology.
Materials Science & Engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Geology General Engineering & Technology View 25 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Panjab University and/or in India, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- M.Sc (Hons) 1st year through Entrance Exam OCET
- Every candidate must apply for the Reserved / Additional Category(ies) to which he/she belongs to in the Admission Form. All candidates will be considered in the General Category irrespective of the fact that they have claimed for admission under Reserved/ Additional Categories. No candidate shall be considered for admission against any Reserved Category (ies) for which he/she has not applied.
- All information relating to admission shall be uploaded on the Online Notice Board of the concerned department as well as on the Physical Notice Board.
International1175 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1175 USD per year during 24 months.
National90 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 90 USD per year during 24 months.
- Rs. 7442
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.