- At Pharmacy - Pharmaceutical Analysis at Panjab University the institute set up in the pre-independent India, at Lahore, in 1944 has a prestigious and long history. The institute hosted Pharmaceutical Sciences Oration by a Nobel Laureate, Prof. Ben Feringa and other mega events including global alumni meet to commemorate its Platinum Jubilee Year in 2019. The Pharmacy - Pharmaceutical Analysis programme is offered at the Panjab University.
- Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) approved B. Pharmacy (4 year) program and M. Pharmacy courses in 6 disciplines: Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Analysis, and Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance are offered at UIPS.
- More than 1800 graduates, almost 1300 Postgraduates and 255 Ph.Ds are the proud alumni of the institute. We are proud of our best-placed, world renowned alumni occupying highest positions of Presidents and CEO in multinational and national pharma industry, research organizations, CSIR labs, academia and drug control administration. Students of UIPS perform excellently in National tests like GPAT and other professional and social contests, and a usual of 100% employment.
Programme StructureCourses include:
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Panjab University and/or in India, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
B. Pharm. from AICTE/PCI approved Institutions/ Universities with valid GPAT score*. For NRI Category, B. Pharm. with valid GPAT/GRE (General).Admission to all M. Pharm. Courses is made on the basis of combined merit calculated from aggregate marks obtained in B. Pharm. 4-years Course (30% weightage) and GPAT score (70% weightage).
*The Non-GPAT candidates will also be considered for admission in the Self-Finance courses, only if the seat(s) remain vacant after admitting all GPAT-qualified candidates, provided that their overall percentage of B. Pharm. marks is not less than 60%.
International2123 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2123 USD per year during 24 months.
National2123 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2123 USD per year during 24 months.
- Rs. 1,74,730/- Per Annum Approx
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.