The Digital Humanities course at the University of Salento aims to train new specialists and experts capable of satisfying the growing need for new contents posed by the Information Society and by bringing them to effectively master these skills in practical applications.
Holders of the Digital Humanities master degree are expected to be employed as experts of application of digital technologies to the cultural heritage in public agencies, publishing houses, TV studios, web publishers.
- Computer Science for Cultural Heritage
- Database Design
- Digital Dissemination of Cultural Heritage
- Medieval Archaeology
- Museology and Museography
- Digital Information Law
- Web Technologies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesArchaeology Data Science & Big Data Museum Studies View 29 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completion of a I level degree in Cultural Heritage (L-1) or Performing arts and music studies (L-3) or Philosophy (L-5) or Humanities (L-10) or Modern languages and cultures (L-11) or Communication sciences (L-20) or Conservation and restoration of cultural heritage (L-43).
- Beside the above, all students are expected to have English skills corresponding to the level B2 of the CEFR and basic computer skills.
- Foreign students will take a test to verify their knowledge of the Italian language. Students who do not know Italian will be able to include in their course of study an Italian language laboratory ("ulteriori conoscenze linguistiche").
International1000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA1000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Lecce
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.