Study Equine Science at University of Queensland and you'll gain a comprehensive understanding of equine science and will undertake independent research as part of the program.
Completing a research project will provide you with skills in the use of effective and modern methods for describing and analysing scientific data and enhance your ability to interpret and communicate scientific results and information. This will also allow you to develop the knowledge and skills to undertake further study in a higher degree by research.
Graduates will have the skills required for employment in a diverse range of areas in the global equine industry.
- Equine Exercise Physiology and Rehabilitation
- Equine Reproduction
- Equine Digestive Physiology and Nutrition
- Graduate Research Project III
- Equine Nutrition & Health
- Equine Exercise & Rehabilitation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Animal Sciences View 14 other Masters in Animal Sciences in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 079383E
- a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in any discipline, or
- a graduate certificate (or equivalent) in animal science, or
- to have successfully completed at least 3 years of study towards an approved qualification at an overseas partner institution, with a formal pathway to the Master of Animal Science.
You must have a grade point average (GPA) of 4.5 on a 7-point scale in your previous qualification.
Living costs for Brisbane
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.