Through the Master of Data Science (Applied) - Online from University of Adelaide, you will experience:
- extracting meaningful information by manipulating real-world, messy datasets with Python and R
- using best-in-class tools, techniques and theories
- fail-safe communication tactics
- the strategic impact of data science within various industry contexts
- technical data practice and management
- how to follow ethics, codes of conduct and other standards.
A University of Adelaide 100% online Master of Data Science (Applied) qualification is the first step towards a new, dynamic career.
Data Science skills are transferable to virtually any industry: big companies, the public sector and innovative startups are all offering data scientists competitive salaries to help them unlock the way forward.
Perhaps you want to use data to improve operational performance or to uncover new exciting opportunities. The choice is yours. Course content covers an exciting array of data from multiple sectors.
- Human and ethical factors in computer science
- Data taming, modelling and visualisation
- Foundations of computer sciences: Python A*
- Applied data science
- Foundations of computer sciences: Python B*
- Applications of data science
- 32 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data Machine Learning View 35 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in Australia
- A completed bachelor degree or equivalent in any discipline with a minimum GPA of 4.5 (7.0 GPA scale).
- Successfully completed SACE Stage 2 Mathematical Methods (or equivalent) during Senior Secondary School.
- If you haven’t completed SACE Stage 2 Maths Methods, you can enrol in the Graduate Certificate in Data Science (Applied) and MathTrackX. MathTrackX covers the mathematics you’ll need to continue onto the Master of Data Science (Applied). Learn more about alternative entry into the Master of Data Science (Applied).
International22968 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61248 AUD for the full programme during 32 months.
National22968 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61248 AUD for the full programme during 32 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.