What will you study during a Master of Cyber Security?
You will gain:
- a deep, interdisciplinary understanding of complex cyber security needs and considerations across multiple industries
- highly advanced technical skills and the ability to apply them in real-world contexts
- the ability to critically analyse and evaluate relevant data and technology
- the refined interpersonal skills to effectively communicate issues and strategies to a range of stakeholders
- the chance to gain invaluable real-world experience, through a major research or industry-based project as well as an optional industry internship.
You’ll also apply and expand your learning through a major research project, or industry-based practise.
Graduates of the Cyber Security program from University of Adelaide are well equipped to lead cyber security initiatives across industry as diverse as finance and banking, government, education, healthcare and online retail.
- Business Data & Cyber Security (M)
- Information Risks, Threats & Controls (M)
- Cybersecurity Fundamentals
- Political Institutions and Policy-Making
- Computer Systems
- Computer Science
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Computer Sciences Cyber Security View 126 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in Australia
CRICOS code: 107536A
- Successful completion of an Australian year 12 qualification with a minimum pass in an accepted English language subject
International46000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46000 AUD per year during 24 months.
National35500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35500 AUD per year during 24 months.
Australian Full-fee place: $35,500
Living costs for Adelaide
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.