- Journalism and Mass Communication at the Panjab University is the pioneer in journalism education in India. Presently, as per the Times Higher Education World University Rankings released on 5th September 2017, Under the Category Communication and Media Studies, SCS stand at 2nd position in India. The Journalism and Mass Communication programme is offered at the Panjab University.
- The School of Communication Studies has been awarded with the prestigious Chanakya award, for the ' Business Communication School of the Year (National) 2011-2012', by the Global Conclave of Public Relations Council of India and Indy's award for Excellence in Mass Communication in the year 2013 by the Stars of the Industry Awards.
- Our faculty members have Research Fellowship, Projects, International Fellowship and International Best Research paper award to their credit and continue to act as consultants and trainers beyond the classroom. They are editors and serve as members of the editorial boards in Research Journals of repute. The part-time/visiting faculty of the School comprises of eminent, veteran and award-winning reporters, columnists, authors, magazine editors, documentary filmmakers, and digital media specialists.
Programme StructureCourses include:
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Panjab University and/or in India, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Passed one of the following examinations from a recognized university: Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor's degree with at least 45% marks in the subject of Journalism & Mass Communication OR Bachelor's degree with Hons.. in the subject of Journalism & Mass Communication. OR Master's degree in any other subject
International3530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3530 USD per year during 24 months.
National236 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 236 USD per year during 24 months.
- Rs 19355
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.