About this Environmental Engineering Degree at the University of Notre Dame
We have state-of-the-art laboratories and computing facilities, which we use to address many of the grand challenges facing society in the 21st century. Our multidisciplinary character in research and education provides an unparalleled learning environment.
If you are interested in conducting innovative research with leading researchers in civil and environmental engineering, fluid dynamics, or earth sciences, I strongly encourage you to consider our graduate program.
- Our department has a vibrant research program, with 25 full-time, teaching and research faculty, more than 90 graduate students, and state-of-the-art laboratories and analytical equipment. We emphasize the total education of students through coursework, research, and personal mentorship.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Environmental Management View 204 other Masters in Environmental Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- GRE General Test Optional
- TOEFL or IELTS for non-native speakers of English
- Curriculum vitae
- Official transcripts from each post-secondary institution (due upon enrollment)
- Statement of intent
- Three letters of recommendation
International58590 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58590 USD per year during 12 months.
National58590 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58590 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for South Bend
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.