Technological disruption is changing organisations’ plans worldwide. But this key management requirement remains: organisations will always depend on leaders who can capably manage the large-scale initiatives they undertake to adapt and grow.
The ability to efficiently and effectively lead major commercial projects will give you—and your enterprise—a vital career and market advantage. University of Adelaide's Master of Business Administration (Project Management) can be entered immediately upon completing any bachelor degree, and sets you on that path.
You don't need professional experience to apply, as the degree will equip you with:
- a deep understanding of the entire project management process—from cost control and contractor management, to scheduling and legal considerations
- a thorough working knowledge of all internationally recognised project management methodologies
- highly advanced strategic thinking skills—the ability to see the bigger commercial and societal picture and make decisions with a truly global outlook
- high-level problem-solving, analytical, critical thinking and self-reflection skills
- outstanding management capabilities in critical business functions, including finance, accounting, economics and marketing
- extensive industry and professional relationships and networks.
Where could it take you?
The MBA (Project Management) will prepare you to move rapidly into project leadership roles within your chosen industry. You could head a unit overseeing major infrastructure upgrades or installations; lead a team assessing the viability of new market entries; or manage the organisation-wide implementation of new mission-critical software.
- Project Leadership and Communications
- Accounting Essentials for Decision Makers
- Economic Principles
- Marketing Management
- Principles of Finance
- People and Organisations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Accounting View 100 other Masters in Project Management in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS code: 0100297
- Successful completion of an Australian year 12 qualification with a minimum pass in an accepted English language subject or
- IELTS/TOEFL/Pearson/C1 advanced
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
International47500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47500 AUD per year during 24 months.
National35000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35000 AUD per year during 24 months.
Australian Full-fee place: $35,000
Living costs for Adelaide
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.