- The Department of Gandhian and Peace Studies at the Panjab University also started a Post-Graduate Diploma in Gandhian Studies through Correspondence. In 1977-78, the Department also started offering M. Phil. Degree in Gandhian Studies.
- The Gandhian and Peace Studies department at the Panjab University has primarily concentrated on research in different aspects of Gandhi's life, work and thought. This is reflected in a number of Ph. Ds. and the publications produced by the department. At the same time the department organises Seminars and Lectures by persons of eminence and Gandhian scholars, which are open to the public and have attracted a good deal of attention and appreciation.
Programme StructureCourses include:
Gandhi in Globalized World
Gandhi and Freedom Movement
Economic Thought of Mahatma Gandhi
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Panjab University and/or in India, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- M.A. 55% marks (50% for SC/ST Category) in the following subjects; Gandhian and Peace studies, Political Science, Sociology, Economics, Public Administration, History, Psychology, Philosophy, Geography, Defence Studies, Human Rights and Duties.
International127 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 127 USD per year during 12 months.
National127 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 127 USD per year during 12 months.
- Rs. 10435
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.