At Public Health, Rural and Underserved Communities (Online) from Oklahoma State University students enter the program with passion to change their communities, to prevent injury and disease, and we give them the skills and tools to accomplish these changes in their communities.
Public health careers can be found in local, state, and federal government; nonprofit organizations; businesses and corporations; hospitals; county health departments; universities; and with health foundations and health-based grant projects.
- Statistical Methods in Education
- General Epidemiology
- Environmental Health Survey of Health Care Administration
- Strategic Health Communications Campaigns
- Leadership Methods and Styles in Healthcare
- Organizational Leadership and Development in Health Care
- Cultural Issues in Health
- Research Design and Methodology
- Health Behavior Theory and Practice for Public Health
- Implementation and Evaluation of Public Health Programs
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Prospective students will be evaluated for admission on an ongoing basis. For priority consideration, however, please apply by these dates.
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 515 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Applications to the Master’s in Public Health program should be completed via the OSU Graduate College.
- Resume or Curricula Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Purpose, limited to 1500 words.
- Any additional information that will assist in considering your application that may not be reflected in your transcripts, GPA, GRE/other testing scores, resume, etc.
- Check List
- Letters of Recommendation
- Application Fees
- English Proficiency
International20183 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20183 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National20183 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20183 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State14714 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14714 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.