Future business leadership requires more than experience alone. It demands advanced strategic thinking; high-level people management; mastery of global economic principles; and deep self-awareness. We’ll help you achieve them all.
Online degree structure
The Master of Business Administration - Online from University of Adelaide comprises twelve courses, separated into three stages. There is the option to study the graduate certificate, the graduate diploma and the masters separately.
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration (first 4 courses)
- Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (first 8 courses)
- Master of Business Administration (all 12 courses)
It’s up to you which qualification level you enrol in. If you initially enrol in the masters but later wish to exit the program earlier, you can graduate with a graduate diploma or graduate certificate award if you have completed the required courses. This is also the case if you enrol in the graduate diploma but wish to exit with only a graduate certificate.
Your career path
Our online MBA will equip you with the skills and knowledge to lead in virtually any context—private company, government department or non-government organisation—anywhere in the world.
Strengthen your marketability, step up in your current workplace or run your own business more efficiently and effectively in any of the following sectors, including:
- banking and financial services
- consulting and strategy
- science and technology
- health care
- Leadership and Influencing
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Marketing for Managers
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Innovation Management
- Managing People and Organisations
- 18 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Accounting Innovation Management View 123 other Masters in Accounting in Australia
- A completed undergraduate bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and a minimum of 2 years' relevant work experience.
- No degree, completed GMAT with a score of >500 and a minimum of 2 years' relevant work experience.
- A completed university Graduate Certificate in Business Administration.
International36624 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54936 AUD for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Adelaide
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.