About this Program
The School of Agriculture and Life Sciences is constituted out of two composite departments namely the Department of Agriculture and Animal Health and the Department of Life and Consumer Sciences.
The College offers a wide array of exciting qualifications in the science sphere. Its state-of the- art laboratories and equipment , and its dedicated group of science education professionals ensure that open distance learning students are afforded the very best support and practical exposure- unique to an open distance learning institution and indeed, on par with the very best on offer from residential universities. You can learn more with this master in Environmental Science at University of South Africa (UNISA)!
- Exploring Molecular Interactions
- Research Methodology
- Research Project in Life Sciences
- Current Concepts in Biochemistry
- Health, Lifestyle and Diseases
- Molecular Techniques
- Current Concepts in Genetics
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 3 other Masters in Environmental Economics & Policy in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An appropriate Bachelor honours degree (or equivalent on NQF 8) in Environmental Science or related field. A student who is admitted on the strength of an equivalent qualification and who has not completed a module in research methodology may be required to complete such a module at NQF level 8 or Bachelor honours degree for non-degree purposes (NDP) before he/she will be allowed to register for the research proposal.
- In addition to the above requirements, all applicants must submit a transcript or an academic record, an updated CV as well as a 5-page research concept document within the scope of the research group.
International113 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 113 USD per module during 36 months.
National113 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 113 USD per module during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.