Graduates from Space Engineering programme at the Politecnico Di Milano have all the competences to fully develop activities related to the design, technical analysis and verification of a space mission.
Within these activities, in particular, graduates from Politecnico di Milano can develop specific skills in the areas of: mission analysis, thermal and structural design of space components, design of the space propulsion and power generation system, design of the orbit and attitude control systems, space systems integration and testing.
The knowledge gained through the degree in Space Engineering is suited to responsibility positions where working autonomy is required. As an example, positions offered by the space industry, research centres, private or public companies involved in the design, manufacturing and testing of space components.
Furthermore, the skills and competences of the space engineer are well suited to companies involved in the design and manufacturing of products characterized by lightweight structures and autonomous operation capacity, and more in general where advanced design tools and technologies are adopted.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Orbital Mechanics
- Spacecrafts Structures
- Dynamics and Control of Space Structures
- Heat Transfer and Thermal Analysis
- Communications Skills
- Spacecraft Attitude Dynamics and Control
- Space Propulsion
- Space Physics
- Numerical Modelling of Aerospace Systems
- Experimental Techniques in Aerospace Engineering
- Aerospace Technologies and Materials
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering Astronomy & Space Sciences
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor Degree in a related field. A solid knowledge in Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Principles of Electricity, Thermodynamics, General and Applied Mechanics, Solid Mechanics, Materials, Automatic Control is required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3898 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3898 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA895 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 895 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Tuition fees for EEA students range from about 895,20 € to 3898,20 € for year.
- Tuition fees for Non-EEA students correspond automatically to the full contribution of 3898,20€.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.