This Management Engineering programme at the Politecnico Di Milano offers the opportunity to really integrate high-level management skills with in-depth technical competences, enabling students to deal with complex systems in many different areas (for example: production, logistic, supply chain management, accounting, finance, economics, innovation, internationalization, technology management).
Management Engineering is inherently multidisciplinary and students attending this programme have the possibility of choosing among a broad range of courses, taught with different teaching methods ranging from theoretical lectures, practical sessions, case studies, project works and laboratories, where they can apply the skills, methods and knowledge acquired through the courses.
The Laurea Magistrale in Management Engineering offered by Politecnico di Milano gives to its graduates exciting and rewarding career opportunities in many different functions and activities in a wide range of organizations, including industrial and service companies, consultancy firms, banks and financial institutions, public administration and not-for-profit organizations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Supply Chain Management
- Industrial Management
- International Business
- Energy and Environmental Management
- Digital Business and Market innovation
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Sustainable Operations Management and Social Innovation
- Design Management, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
International students: Deadline for February intake is 01 July
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Technology Management General Engineering & Technology View 46 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor Degree in Management Engineering, in a technological subject or in economic studies.
- If the university qualification is not yet available at the moment of the application, an official provisional certificate can be provided.
- An official translation into Italian or English of the degree or of the provisional certificate is required in case the original document is in a language other than Italian, English, French or Spanish.
- Curriculum vitae is a written description of your work experience, educational background and skills. Maximum 2 pages long.
International3898 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3898 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA3898 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3898 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Tuition fees for EEA students range from about 895,20 € to 3898,20 € for year.
- The first installment corresponds to 895,20€.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.