They must also demonstrate adequate preparation in advanced language and literature courses for admission. This will normally be four courses equivalent to a 4000-level course at the University of Missouri.
- At least three of these courses must be in literature or linguistics. If the Admissions Committee believes that a deficiency exists, it will prescribe additional course work (during the first year of enrollment) beyond the 30 credit hours necessary for the MALT degree.
- The Director of Graduate Studies will inform students of these additional requirements at the time of admission in the Romance Languages with Language Teaching program from University of Missouri - Columbia.
- The University of Missouri’s Graduate School aims to instill in students an understanding of and an appreciation for academic ethics, professional standards of conduct, and personal integrity.
- Students complete graduate education at Mizzou prepared to enter the workforce and uphold these values in higher education and beyond.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages View 755 other Masters in Languages in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Three Letters of Reference
- A 10-15 page-writing sample
- 500-word personal statement detailing the applicant’s reasons for selecting the University of Missouri for graduate school and academic/career goals. Applicants may also send other supporting materials, such as a résumé, if desired.
- Résumé or CV
- TOEFL scores (international applicants only)
- Photocopies of diplomas earned at colleges/universities outside the US (international applicants only)
International24849 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24849 USD per year during 12 months.
National24849 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24849 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12213 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12213 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Columbia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.