The Digital Education programme at University of Leeds will introduce you to knowledge, skills, and perspectives on current research in digital education. You will have opportunities to apply and reflect on this new knowledge in relation to both your own learning and to your professional contexts.
- This programme is designed to aid professional development in the field of digital education, enabling you to further your expertise within an existing career path or to change career direction, for example, into CPD provision, educational software development or full time-learning technology support.
- Digital Education in Practice
- Education in a Digital Society
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 231 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
- Normally a first degree plus evidence of relevant professional experience.
- Relevant professional experience could include teaching (at any level), education management, supervision or administration, software development, education publishing, education media, and roles involving the implementation, support or management of educational technologies.
- Other professional experience may be relevant and each case will be considered on its merits.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.