Various application sectors can be identified within the Energy Engineering programme at the Politecnico Di Milano and conversion of different forms of energy, Civil and industrial thermotechnics and the hydrocarbon sector focussed on the oil and gas industry.
Graduates find employment in numerous industrial sectors, including industries producing and distributing energy; companies designing and managing thermal, thermal-electric, air-conditioning and refrigeration plant; energy management in companies or institutions with production purposes very different from those of producing energy.
The engineer with a Laurea Magistrale can access research and development activities as well as those related to the analysis and design phases of large plants, innovative processes and development of technologically advanced machinery and components.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Heat and Mass Transfer
- Fundamentals of Chemical Processes
- Advanced Energy Engineering and Thermoeconomics
- Combustion and Safety
- Energy Conversion or Refrigeration
- Heat Pumps and Thermal Power Systems and Components
- Energy Economics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Energy & Power Engineering View 9 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A Bachelor of Science in Engineering from one of the following fields: aeronautical, chemical, energy, industrial, mechanical. The GRE score is not mandatory but it is a very valuable title.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3898 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3898 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA895 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 895 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Tuition fees for EEA students range from about 895,20 € to 3898,20 € for year.
- Tuition fees for Non-EEA students correspond automatically to the full contribution of 3898,20€.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.