The Electronics Engineering programme at the Politecnico Di Milano bases its roots on a full spectrum of basic courses (mathematics, classical and modern physics, computer science, signal theory, control and communications, basic electronic circuits) that are prerequisites required from the Bachelor, and focuses on the most advanced disciplines in electronic design (analog and digital integrated circuits, solid state physics and devices, microelectronics, optoelectronics and photonic devices, sensors and electronic instrumentation, communications and control systems) to provide a complete and up-to-date preparation.
Upon graduating, students will have developed a "design oriented" mindset and acquired a skill to use engineering tools to design solutions to advanced electronic challenges in scientific and technological fields.
Thanks to the deep and solid scientific and technological knowledge provided, Laurea Magistrale graduates in Electronics Engineering will be able to hold positions of great responsibility, both at technical and management level, in a wide variety of productive contexts: scientific and technological research centers, national and international, public or private; industries of semiconductors, integrated circuits and in general of electronic components; industries of electronic systems and instrumentation, such as consumer electronics (audio, video, telephone, computers, etc.), optoelectronics, biomedical, etc.; electromechanical industries with high technological content such as aeronautics, transportation, aerospace, energy, robotics and plant automation, etc.; work as a freelance in the design and fabrication of custom electronic systems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Analog & Digital Integrated Circuit Design
- MEMS and Microsensors
- Electronic Systems
- Electron Devices and Microelectronic Technologies
- Signal recovery and Feedback Control
- Optoelectronic Systems and Photonics Devices
- RF Circuit Design
- Power Electronics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology View 18 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor degree in Electronics, Bioengineering, Electrical Engineering, Automation, Telecommunication, Physics, Nanotechnology, and in related fields. Knowledge in advanced mathematics, physics, computer science, signal and communication theory, electric circuits and feedback control, basic electronic devices and analog/digital circuit analysis.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3898 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3898 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA895 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 895 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Tuition fees for EEA students range from about 895,20 € to 3898,20 € for year.
- Tuition fees for Non-EEA students correspond automatically to the full contribution of 3898,20€.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.