Select a concentration when you enrol to complete your professional profile in a field of your choice, such as Finance, Project Management, Business Process Management, or Logistics. You will be encouraged to pursue your individual objectives by obtaining professional certificates, going abroad for study stays and internships, and taking part in research projects and conferences.
Careers after the Sectoral Management - Major Innovation project management at the University of Chemistry and Technology Prague
Excellent academic standards and a focus on multidisciplinary and intercultural competencies provide graduates with industrial leadership skills, sectional and geographical mobility potential, as well as a choice of research paths for continuing education in doctoral programmes. Typically, graduates take management or expert positions in industry, international commerce, finance, industrial policy, consulting, public administration, manage complex projects—and some start their own businesses.
Example of possible positions:
- Business executive
- Project coordinator
- Financial manager
- Trade policy advisor
- Strategy consultant
- Product line manager
- Restructuralization expert
- International trade representative
- Statistical Analysis
- Project Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Microeconomic Theory
- HR Management Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Management Studies Innovation Management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants are supposed to have acquired Bachelor/Master degree in a related field of study. The level of their university degree must be equivalent to the level of a Czech university Bachelor/Master degree. Whether the education acquired outside the Czech Republic is equivalent will be determined by the means of Nostrification, which can be executed by a public university that runs a study programme similar in terms and content, i.e. the University of Chemistry and Technology Prague
- Recognition (Nostrification) certificate of your previous education shall be submitted by the date of Enrolment at the latest (Enrolment day is usually in September) or you can apply for the recognition as a part of your admission process.
- Cover letter / Motivation letter
- Certificate of English language knowledge
- Signed Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of your passport (only the page with your picture and personal data)
- Recent Health certificate
International2900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2900 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2900 EUR per year during 24 months.
70.700 CZK per academic year
Living costs for Prague
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.