Graphic Design from Oklahoma State University will develop your expertise as a graphic designer in Interaction Design and Motion Design while developing your research, presentation and writing skills.
Students at Graphic Design from Oklahoma State University will:
- be able to respond to both the creative demands of the graphic design profession and the research and teaching requirements of academia. Indeed,
- be qualified to teach at the university level.
- Motion Design
- Interaction Design
- Graphic Design History
- Graphic Design
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Visual Arts Graphic Design View 109 other Masters in Graphic Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Undergraduate degree in graphic design, a minimum of five undergraduate courses in graphic design, or equivalent professional experience in graphic design required
- Portfolio with 15-20 examples of work
- Official Transcripts
- Check List
- Application Fees
- Statement of purpose (1-2 pages)
- Three letters of recommendation
- TOEFL scores required for international applicants who aren't native English speakers
International33100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33100 USD per year during 36 months.
National29940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29940 USD per year during 36 months.
In-State19610 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19610 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Stillwater
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.