The MSN program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). The Nursing - Leadership and Management program of University of Central Florida is delivered online with some required campus activities. It prepares simulation-based educators for positions in colleges and universities, as well as in practice settings.
UCF prepares you for life beyond the classroom. Here, you’ll experience a wide range of opportunity, like learning diverse skills from world-renowned faculty to networking with top employers across Central Florida to gaining first-hand experience in internships nearby. Achieve your degree and more as a Knight.
- Advanced Nursing Professor
- CCU Nurse
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Clinical Nursing Instructor
- Clinical Nursing Professor
- Community Health Nurse
- Coronary Care Unit Nurse
- Pathophysiological Bases for Advanced Nursing Practice
- Core Clinical Concepts for Nurse Educators
- Theory for Advanced Practice Nursing
- Healthcare Simulation
- Organizational Leadership and Operations in Healthcare Simulation
- Health Assessment and Diagnostic Reasoning
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement Studies Leadership View 469 other Masters in Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- One official transcript (in a sealed envelope) from each college/university attended.
- BSN degree from an accredited institution.
- Undergraduate Statistics course.
- Florida license required for all students who will be taking clinical and practice courses in Florida health care agencies and institutions. For those students at a distance, a license is required in the state or country in which they practice.
- Written essay.
- Curriculum Vitae should reflect prior education, recent clinical/practice accomplishments, any recent scholarly work (publications, presentations, grants, research participation), awards, scholarships, additional professional certifications, volunteer activities, and membership/leadership/activities with professional organizations and community service organizations.
- 3 Recommendations.
International35820 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1194 USD per credit during 12 months.
National35820 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1194 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State11070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 369 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Orlando
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.